There were over 1000 women at the Women for Trump kickoff rally in Valley Forge on July 16, 2019, who disagree:
- women who make up 56% of the 6,000,000 new jobs created since President Trump took office
- women who are 50% of the Trump campaign team
- women who are part of the 600,000 women lifted out of poverty by Trump policies
- women who are part of the 12.3 million women owned businesses under Trump and who bring in $1.8 trillion dollars in revenue
- women who are part of the 1800 new businesses started every day
- women who appreciate the $26 billion in new drugs savings
- women who helped contribute to the $108 million Trump raised in the first campaign quarter
- women who were half of the 975,000 individuals who donated in the same quarter
- women who have become EMPOWERED!
Political celebrities supporting women included Lara Trump, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Ronna MacDaniels, Mercedes Schlapp, Kayleigh McEnany, Katrina Pierson, Brad Parscale and none other than Diamond & Silk. The audience was beautiful, intelligent, enthusiastic and involved. Chants of USA, loud applause and a feeling of warmth and hope filled the room.
There were cheers for our President’s economic success of low unemployment and record-breaking stock growth, cheers for our President’s philosophy of leaving no one behind, cheers for our President’s support for our military and his success with highly complicated and difficult issues with North Korea, China, Israel, the Middle East, Iran.
Our President gave up his life of luxury and business to get bashed every day by the media and Democrats, with 93% negative coverage, because President Trump has a deep love for America and wants to help the forgotten men and women. As Katrina Pierson said, “He fights for me so I am going to fight for him.” There were 1000 women at the rally who are going to fight for Donald Trump. Soon they will recruit another 2000 women who will then recruit 4000 women, all foot soldiers who are not afraid to voice their support for Trump. God bless Donald Trump!
as published in the American Thinker
Jews Choose Trump logo
Sign up to hear from us about events and news. Jews Choose Trump PA welcomes members from Philadelphia County, Montgomery County, Delaware County, Bucks County, Allegheny County, Abington, Allentown, Bethlehem, Upper Darby, Bensalem, Lancaster, Norristown, Lower Merion Township, Upper Merion Township, Narberth, Haverford, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Wilkes Barre, York, Altoona, Reading, Bristol, Lower Providence, Upper Providence, Upper Gwynedd Township, Lansdale and Tredyffrin .